WHAT ARE WE UP TO?
Upcoming Programs and Activities
- LIPTSA Levy Lid Community Outreach - We are asking our community to help with this campaign. Please join us in reaching out to our legislators in support of our LISD children and families by writing, calling, posting to our government leaders.
Letter from LIPTSA Board - Resources
Accomplishments/Engagements this Year
- Fall Festival, Pumpkin Carving and Online Contest
- LISD Rishii Center Pond Cleaning
- Back-to-School Clothing Swap
- Support of LISD Technology Levy
- Ongoing Teacher + Staff Appreciations Campaign
- Lobo Love Event
- School Beautification - assisted the school with a few beautification projects to help welcome students back
- May 3-7 Staff Appreciation Week
Our LIPSTA was also the recipient of a National PTA grant to assist with Covid relief. We worked with LISD and community organizations to identify social emotional learning and mental health as the areas in need of support.
What Did we Accomplish for students with the Grant?
1) Outdoor Classroom / Social and Emotional teaching and learning materials for use by
teachers and students, outside, all year round.
2) Mental health / social and emotional games (age appropriate for K-12 students)
purchased for a NEW 'Games Library' housed at the Lopez Island Library to support students / families in our school community who are much in need of stimulation for their kids.