LOPEZ ISLAND PARENT TEACHER STUDENT ASSOCIATION (LIPTSA)
The LIPTSA is an active voice on decisions that impact students' health, safety and quality of education, supports critical academic needs, and builds a stronger, more inclusive school community. We invite you to join because we can do more together!
Who Are We?
We are a Member-Led, Non-Profit Organization in support of LISD Students, families and the school. LIPTSA is supported and guided by the Washington State PTA and the national PTA.
The mission of the National PTA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children, and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The goals of the Lopez Island Parent-Teacher-Student Association (LIPTSA) are:
- To increase positive communication between parents, teachers and community,
- To provide programs that enrich and broaden our children’s educational experience,
- To provide parent and family programs that focus on fun and/or educational issues that are of interest to the membership, and
- To organize special activities throughout the school year to demonstrate our appreciation for our excellent teachers and staff.
THANK YOU to our Community!
The Lopez Island Parent-Teacher-Student Association (LIPTSA) is incredibly grateful and thankful to all of our volunteers, families, organizations, and the dedicated staff and administration for supporting our mission.